Welcome back to our happy purple hOMe! Here are ALL the details you need to know before joining us in the studio again. Please take the time to read everything detailed here (grab a cup of tea and settle in).
Here are some of the important highlights:
- Pre-registration for classes is required (so no walk -ins at this time). Each class will have 6 students max (with more than 6 feet separation).
- If you have to cancel your registration, you must do so at least 2 hours prior to class. We now have to be strict with our cancellation policy because we have such limited space at this time.
- Masks must be worn at all times and everyone must stay 6 feet apart.
- Right before coming to class, you’ll need to complete a daily health screening (4 short questions) and we’ll need to certify you completed it before entering the studio. (we have it posted outside the studio with a QR code. It is online for your convenience. It will also be on our website).
- We will not be providing props or adjustments, so please bring your own mat and blocks.
- Our cleaning protocol is super intense, awesome and safe (backed by an outside vendor we have partnered with who works with the department of education). We will be cleaning and disinfecting after every class. The disinfectants we are using are organic and safe (not poisonous).
- We have made the studio as touch-less as possible with hand sanitizer stations, automatic soap dispensers and touch-less check in.
- Our air handling system has been upgraded with UGVI (ultraviolet germicidal irradiation to deactivate airborne virus particles. We also have hospital grade HEPA filter air purifiers that will run before, during and after class.
We are reopening in 3 Phases beginning with limited in studio classes. Each class is limited to 6 students per class. Registration is required to attend. Walk-ins are not permitted at this time.
Because of the limited capacity, all cancellations must be made at least 2 hours prior to the studio class start time to allow someone else to take your spot. If you cancel after that time or are a “no show”, you will lose that class from your class pack or if you have an unlimited membership, a $10 cancellation fee will be charged to your account. Cancellations must be made via MINDBODY only (the app is super easy to use).
Live stream digital studio classes will continue to be offered. Please note when signing up if the class “ONLINE” it is online only. We will live stream all of the in studio classes. There will be spots available if you do not wish to be filmed in the class (on a first come first serve basis).
Unlimited memberships can continue to be used towards Unlimited online classes via the digital studio. 6 Class Pass Memberships will only be redeemable for studio classes beginning in October. If you wish to practice online only, registration and payments are made through our digital studio: athayogatraining.com
If you chose to pause your membership, we will be contacting you to discuss options to reinstate. If you cancelled your membership and would like to reactivate it, please contact us and we will get you set up.
Prior to your arrival, you must complete the required daily health screening (link available here and QR code posted in lobby). Please do not come to class if you are feeling ill, under the weather or have been in contact with a person who is confirmed to have COVID19.
Register for class beforehand. We will not be accepting walk-ins. We have a new cancellation policy (detailed above).
Our check in process will now be touch-less. We will allow students in one at a time. Please use the 6 foot markers on the floor as you wait. Please complete your daily health screening BEFORE you come into the studio.
Bring your own mat and props. We have a link here for recommended studio quality props.
Please bring as few personal belongings with you as possible.
Lay out your mat in one of the designated spots.
Arrive no earlier than 10 mins before class and avoid congregating in the lobby or retail space. We recommend waiting outside the building (weather permitting) if you arrive earlier than 10 mins. At this time we will not be allowed to congregate after class in the studio. You are welcome to do so outside with social distancing. This is a temporary measure for everyone’s safety.
Masks are required at all times (but not for outdoor classes).
We take your health and well-being very seriously. We have gone above and beyond what’s required by NYS and still maintain our relaxing peaceful vibe.
Staff and teachers will complete daily health screening before arriving to the studio. Any staff or teacher who is ill or showing symptoms of illness will remain home.
Any staff or teacher with known contact to a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID19 will not be permitted to return to the studio until the end of a 14 day self-quarantine period. This also applies if they have traveled outside of NY to a restricted state.
Staff and teachers will wear masks and maintain 6 feet distance at all times. We will not be offering hands on adjustments at this time.
We will be disinfecting the studio and bathroom regularly including before and after class using an organic, safe disinfectant that is EPA approved and favored by the Department of Health for use in the studio.
We are working with TrustedSafe for ongoing testing and monitoring of our protocol to go above and beyond what is required by the NYS mandate to keep you as safe as possible.
Studio has installed Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) in our air handling systems to deactivate airborne virus particles. We will use several hospital grade HEPA filter air purifiers before, during and after class.