Join us for the Atha Yoga Training
Teaching & Transformation
Atha: a sacred Sanskrit word for “And Now” meaning an auspicious beginning.
- Atha Yoga Training* is dedicated to creating exceptional teachers who are yoga practitioners first.
- Community: Develop life long friendships and connections with like minded people.
- Flexibility: 2-3 days a week, in the evenings. Keep your weekends!
- Our unique combination of online tools and in-person training allows for easy access to submit assignments, take notes, quizzes and receive personal instructor feedback.
The Atha Yoga Training 200-hour YTT is much more than a typical 200 hour training on how to teach basic and scripted asana classes.
In this extensive training you’ll become an exceptional teacher and practitioner.
- Not being tied to the dogma of a specific tradition, we’ll explore various traditions and styles. You’ll leave our training with the confidence to craft and create not only a stronger personal yoga practice but a unique teaching style.
- Become a well rounded teacher or practitioner that can confidently step into any class. In our training we’ll explore and practice Hatha, Vinyasa, Tantra, Kundalini, Restorative, Yin, Yoga Nidra, Prenatal, Kids & Family and Bhakti.
- Integrate Yogic Philosophy & Mythology: Deep integration of the Yoga Sutra and Bhagavad Gita and yogic mythology as a road map or blueprint for the yoga of your personal evolution and learn to transmit that gift to your students.
- Learn over 150 asanas, meditations and pranayama practices with a strong focus on alignment, biomechanics, anatomy and energetics.
- Yoga for every BODY: learn how to teach effectively without losing the personal experience for each student. Yoga is unique to each person and should be taught in a way to be inclusive to all bodies.
- Sequencing for various yoga traditions, styles and Vinyasa Krama, the study of wise progression. Learn how to place poses and practices in an intelligent way that creates a truly profound and life changing class experience.
- Anatomy, Physiology & Kinesiology: (Gross and Subtle) Truly understand how the body works and how the practices impact the body and mind.
- Understand Energy and Energy healing techniques and practices to release blockages and connect deeper with the energy around us. Learn how to protect your sacred energy and harness the energy of the room (an invaluable skill to master for its use in all aspects of life).
- Practice Teaching: The key to getting good at anything is to practice. We’ve dedicated a significant portion of training to practice teaching and hands on learning so you can get valuable feedback from our lead teachers.
- Business & Ethics: How do you proceed after training? How can you become a soulful entrepreneur? Understand how to navigate professional and ethical issues yoga teachers face in the real world.
You don’t need to be a perfect yogi to take this training. You don’t need to know every pose. You don’t even need to want to be a teacher! This training will give you the tools to become the extraordinary yogi/teacher YOU are. You are special and unique and deserve to share that with the world.
Start Your Journey
Join us September 10th
When: September 10th – December 20th, 2019
Time: 5:30-9:30pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays & 8 Fridays
Investment Options: Pay in Full & Save! Early Bird Pricing $2,899 (must be paid in full before start of training). To reserve your spot, click the link below.
Payment Plan: $650 deposit, then 4 payments of $650 due before graduation. Total Tuition: $3,250
How to get started
Early Bird Pricing $2,899. Click the Buy Now button to reserve your spot. For payment plans please contact us.
Click here to fill in the registration form.
Written & Led by Dana Jarry, E-RYT 500 & KRI L1 and the Atha Yoga Training team.
*Atha Yoga Training is a Yoga Alliance RYS 200 registered yoga school (registry ID: 276162)